Teleradiology Services for Emergency Departments & Free-Standing ER Hospitals
Sharing the same patient-care focus, REAL radiologists are accessible 24/7/365
The ER doctors and care providers in hospital EDs and ER hospitals deserve and rely on “White Glove Support” from their teleradiology service partner. After all, having the right radiologist reading and providing timely, quality reports help confirm the next steps for supporting the patient and for saving lives.
The shortage of radiologists and the increased demand for timely and accurate diagnostic interpretations from Emergency Departments and Free-Standing ER Hospitals have continued to escalate. That’s where REAL Radiology’s key differentiation and strategic growth plan make a positive impact.
Hospital Emergency Departments and Free-Standing Emergency Centers Greatly Benefit from REAL Radiology’s Teleradiology Services
- Timely and accurate reports of CT, UltraSound, X-Ray, MRI, and Nuc Med studies
- Low-profile physician-credentialing footprint resulting in familiarity with the reading radiologists
- Coverage for days, nights, weekends or 24/7/365
- Report types include finals, preliminary or a mix
- CT Stroke-Protocol adherence
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- For all critical findings REAL’s radiologist phones the ER to speak directly with the treating physician.
REAL Radiology’s state-of-the-art secure platform provides expedient transmission to the right REAL physicians for interpretation. For all critical findings REAL’s radiologist phones the ER to speak directly with the treating physician.