A DEVOTED TELERADIOLOGY SERVICE PARTNER
As a national provider of teleradiology services, REAL Radiology is continually raising the bar for patient-care excellence in the high-demand health care industry. We support the radiology needs of many types of clientele, with independent and hospital-affiliated radiology groups comprising a significant portion of our client base.
When evaluating teleradiology service providers, radiology groups often ask two key questions. First, “What is your turnaround time (TAT)?” And second, “What is your quality assurance (QA) process?”
Our Commitment to You & Your Patients
At REAL Radiology, we understand and accept the responsibility for delivering reliable teleradiology services to radiology groups. We also believe that our clients deserve—and should expect—nothing less than a devoted teleradiology service partner. To us, this means:
- 24/7/365 radiologist collaboration and IT support
- Highly refined and specialized radiology expertise
- Dependable radiologists who are pleasant and easy to work with
- Efficient workflows
- Proactive and timely communications
- Accurate reporting with transparent TATs
- A secure, stable, and intuitive platform (cloud-based RIS/PACS)
- A highly developed regimen of QA best practices
Our Collaborative Approach
Additionally, here’s a fact about us that you might find refreshing: REAL Radiology is 100% noncompetitive. We do not compete with local/regional radiology groups or employed radiologists at hospitals, nor are we a predator seeking to gain hospital contracts at the expense of our clients. On the contrary, our goal is to support and complement the work of in-house radiologists.
To round out your radiology practice, we have qualified radiologists in every specialty who are always available to provide subspecialized interpretations and emergent reads. We are committed to upholding the same high standards of excellence and professionalism that you do. Together, through a shared mission, we can provide best-in-class patient care.
In a nutshell, REAL Radiology provides high-quality reads from qualified radiologists at a quick turnaround and competitive price. These factors—among many others—make us a true stand-out among teleradiology companies.
If your radiology group or hospital’s radiologists are looking for a teleradiology partner that delivers quality, patient care-focused service, you may find this checklist helpful:
- Industry-leading QA process & submission to RADPEER
- Accountable, transparent turn-around-times
- High retention rate of physicians and associates
- Seamless IT interface options with a secure, stable platform (99.999% uptime)
- Expert Implemetation Team – supporting an efficient & timely go-live
- Experienced, efficient credentialing team
- Training and ongoing customer support from the teleradiology group’s own in-house specialists
- Accessible physicians, 24/7/365
- Capable of supporting days, nights, weekends or anytime 24/7/365
- Accredited by the Joint Commission – delegated credentialing is encouraged
- Comprehensive list of references from the groups clietele
- The teleradiology group that primarily supports emergent hospital-based interpretations
- Exceptional retention-rate of emergent-related clientele (radiology groups, stand-alone ERs, hospital/health systems).
What’s more important than having a good name? Continuing to earn it.
“We often refer to our support to radiologists (whether independent or using the employed-model) as “white glove” support. We don’t just provide coverage – we also share your same mission/vision in providing the highest quality radiology services for your care-providers and patients.
“Real Radiology’s physicians and customer support teams have made it easy and convenient to work with, all-the-while meeting our emergent TATs with efficient, quality reports. Our care-providers have noticed the positive difference since Real became TDIR’s teleradiology partner.”
— Dr. Jason Martens MD, Tulsa Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology/ Medical Staff President, Hillcrest Medical Center Tulsa, OK